Starting on June 10th, you can apply for New York State’s COVID-19 Pandemic Small Business Recover Grant Program to help businesses that lost 25% or more in sales from 2019 to 2020.
How to fill outthe application
This step-by-step instructional will show you what you need to apply for this grant and how to fill out your application.
Video length: 36 minutes
How to upload your documentation
This video shows you how to upload your supporting documentation to the Lendistry portal
Video length: 20 minutes
Government-issued photo ID, like a drivers license or a passport
2019 & 2020 business and individual income taxes:
Application Certification, initialed and signed.
One of the following proof of Business Organization:
- Current Business License
- Current Business Certificate
- Certificate of Organization
- Certificate of Assumed Name (DBA)
- NYS Certificate of Authority
- Articles of Incorporation
- NYS municipality issued document showing authorization to operate in NYS, such as TLC or Food Vendors license
Two proofs of business location and operation, such as:
- Current lease or mortgage statement
- Utility bill
- Business bank statement
- Credit card statement
- Professional insurance bill
- Payment processing statement
- NYS ST-809 or ST-100 sales tax collection documentation.
- If you have employees: Form NYS-45
- If you have multiple owners: a list of owners, including Photo ID, names, addresses, Social Security Numbers, phone numbers, e-mails, and percentage ownership. Proof of number of employees (NYS-45 for employer firms)
- Completed IRS Form 4506-C (only if requested)