The COVID-19 Pandemic Small Business Recover Grant Program provides grants of $5,000-$50,000 to NYS businesses that lost 25% or more in sales from 2019 to 2020. These videos will show you how you can apply.
For more information about this grant, visit nysbusinessrecovery.ny.gov OR call JARC member WHEDco at (347) 973-0945 to receive help with your application.
El estado de Nueva York lanzó una subvención de entre $5 mil a $50 mil para ayudar a que los negocios pequeños se recuperen. Para aprender más sobre este programa en español, visite aquí.
How to fill out the application
This step-by-step instructional will show you what you need to apply for this grant and how to fill out your application.
Video length: 36 minutes
How to upload your documentation
This video shows you how to upload your supporting documentation to the Lendistry portal
Video length: 20 minutes
- Government-issued photo ID, like a drivers license or a passport
- 2019 & 2020 business and individual income taxes:
- Application Certification, initialed and signed.
- One of the following proof of Business Organization:
– Current Business License
– Current Business Certificate
– Certificate of Organization
– Certificate of Assumed Name (DBA)
– NYS Certificate of Authority
– Articles of Incorporation
– NYS municipality issued document showing authorization to operate in NYS, such as TLC or Food Vendors license
- Two proofs of business location and operation, such as:
– Current lease or mortgage statement
– Utility bill
– Business bank statement
– Credit card statement
– Professional insurance bill
– Payment processing statement
– NYS ST-809 or ST-100 sales tax collection documentation.
- If you have employees: Form NYS-45
- If you have multiple owners: a list of owners, including Photo ID, names, addresses, Social Security Numbers, phone numbers, e-mails, and percentage ownership. Proof of number of employees (NYS-45 for employer firms)
- Completed IRS Form 4506-C (only if requested)