Help Desk Associate – Urban Health Plan
- Help Desk Associate – Urban Health Plan
- Urban Health Plan
- Work Location
- Bronx, NY
- Application Deadline
- Job Description
Position Summary: As a member of our MIS/IT division, the Help Desk Associate I is responsible for handling inquiries and troubleshooting hardware, software, and network issues. We are seeking a dynamic individual to join the department who has a commitment to customer services for our users. This position is stationed onsite in the Bronx, NY.
- High School Diploma or GED is required
- 1-2 years of experience working in an IT/Help Desk Environment in Microsoft OS environment.
- Bilingual Spanish/English, a plus
- Proven track record of success in providing an excellent customer service experience. Excellent interpersonal skills, a must.
- Preferred Knowledge: Mitel, ECW, Sophos
- Preferred Certifications: A+, Net+, Sec+
- Handles phone and email inquires, troubleshooting and managing hardware, software and new requests
- Follows up on outstanding request and ensures timely resolution
- Assist users in password changes
- Documents and updates all request in the ticketing system.
- Removes, replaces and installs hardware equipment.
- How to Apply
- Go to: http://jobs.smartsearchonline.com/urbanhealth/jobs/jobdetails.asp?jo_num=1820&apply=yes&