Collective Impact Coordinator, Data Analytics
- Collective Impact Coordinator, Data Analytics
- Children's Aid
- Work Location
- 1515 Southern Blvd, Bronx, NY 10460
- Application Deadline
- Job Description
Summary of Position: South Bronx Rising Together (SBRT), a Children’s Aid initiative, is seeking a Collective Impact Coordinator for our network of stakeholders committed to improving outcomes for school-aged children in the community. As a Collective Impact Coordinator, your responsibilities include sourcing and incorporating data relevant to issues that improve outcomes for youth and teenagers in Bronx Community District 3 and monitoring program impact.
- Data Management (50%)
- Work collaboratively with SBRT staff and partners to implement all phases of continuous quality improvement, including but not limited to identifying indicators, planning data collection, analyzing operational and outcomes data, developing improvement strategies when needed, and monitoring ongoing performance.
- Manage and analyze data in an applied setting.
- Provide written analyses and visual representations of performance tailored to varied audiences, including policymakers, Community Based Organizations (CBOs), and community members.
- Liaise with city and state agencies to advocate for transparent data-sharing practices and access population-level data.
- Liaise with the Children’s Aid Office of Performance Management (OPM) to identify areas of alignment with other Children’s Aid programming.
- Engage with community members to develop community-driven data collection and democratic data sharing practices.
- Draft reports to share programmatic and population-level outcomes for SBRT priority areas.
- System Creation & Maintenance (30%)
- Work with SBRT director to develop and maintain data and people management systems.
- Research appropriate data analysis software and people management tools to create program infrastructure.
- Regularly clean and update data to ensure up-to-date metrics and indicators that drive collective impact strategies.
- Advise SBRT staff on how to collaboratively advance data-driven culture; participate in planning meetings, conduct research on best practices for systems creation and maintenance, and build relationships with strong data partners.
- Convening Coordination (20%)
- Support SBRT convenings by coordinating event logistics including space allocation, expense monitoring, and attendee tracking.
- Design and draft event invitations and manage participant communications.
- Liaise with CBOs, elected officials, community members, and other Children’s Aid departments to support full participation in SBRT projects and initiatives.
Required Skills & Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in social sciences, mathematics, economics, statistics, or other relevant field required.
- Demonstrated experience using logic models, root cause analysis, and continuous quality improvement cycles.
- Demonstrated experience in data collection, management, and analysis protocols.
- Experience identifying and gathering institutional- and population-level data.
- Technologically proficient, especially in presenting data (Tableau, SPSS, SAS and/or other quantitative analysis software), project management software (like Asana and Trello) and communication and collaboration tools (G Suite, Outlook, Slack).
- Experience with utilizing continuous quality improvement processes and methodology.
- Strong commitment to racial and economic equity and experience utilizing DEI frameworks.
- Ability to work collaboratively with diverse staff and families.
- Strong organization and project management skills.
Preferred Skills & Qualifications:
- Knowledge of local and state-level education and workforce policies.
- Ability to make strategic decisions independently or collaboratively.
- Experience with K-12 schools (particularly NYC community schools), youth-based CBOs, and/or early childhood education.
- Adept interpersonal skills, focusing on building relationships and resolving conflict.
- Familiarity with Results-Based Accountability frameworks Familiarity with the Bronx and its neighborhoods, history, opportunities, and challenges.
This position is full-time and has a salary range of $58,500-$65,000 / year. Other benefits include medical, vision, and dental; 403b + employer match; up to 20 vacation days; sick days; personal days; paid holidays; flexible spending accounts (FSA); pre-tax transportation account; voluntary benefit plans & life insurance; and an education support program.
- Data Management (50%)
- How to Apply
- Apply via website: https://childrensaidrccorp.peoplefluent.com/res_viewjob.html?ERFormCode=any&ERFormID=res_newjoblist&optlink-view=view-29962&utm_medium=referral&utm_source=idealist