What’s Our Vision and Purpose?
At Manhattan Beer Distributors, our vision is to be the leading beer distributor in the market.
Imagine building a business from the ground up, with nothing more than 1 truck, 4000 feet of warehouse space, 2 Beer Brands and a lot of determination! Simon Bergson, founder and owner of Manhattan Beer Distributors, has done exactly this, growing our business over the last 40 years to exponential heights. Manhattan Beer Distributors now has 1.5 million feet of warehouse space, the distribution rights to 300 brands, 400 trucks and services 15 counties. Our aim is to provide great service to all of our customers from the convenience store owner to our big chain operators, restaurants, bars and hotels.
Hard work, grit and a “can do” spirit are our hallmarks.
Come Join Our Family…..
We couldn’t do what we do without our team. Not only do we want to develop our brands and our business, we want to develop our people, making Manhattan Beer Distributors a great place to work. It doesn’t matter how large we get, we’ll always be family. For this reason, we are committed to your success, coaching and development.
Our business is growing and we need smart and talented people like you to help us get where we want to be!
Your Main Focus Will Be:
- Protect MBD employees and company assets.
- Follow all MBD Policies, Procedures, and Standards.
- Proficient in English reading and writing.
- Write and report incidents to leadership for corrective actions.
- Maintain a safe working environment (ex. picking up pieces of wooden pallets that may obstruct traffic, lifting cases of products that may have dropped).
- Interact with law enforcement.
- Restrict access to our facility from unauthorized individuals and protect against theft of products.
- Enforce facility Speed Limit.
- Must have a valid NYS Security Guard License and
- Must have a valid NYS Driver’s License.
- Minimum of 1-year of experience in a security role.
- Excellent organizational / time management skills.
- Decision-making and problem-solving skills.
Hourly Salary: $18.00-$20.00