Salary Range:$65,000.00 To 70,000.00 AnnuallyBronxworks helps individuals and families improve their economic and social well-being. From toddlers to seniors, we feed, shelter, teach, and support our neighbors to build a stronger community. In all aspects of our work, we strive for the highest ethical and performance standards and is guided by the belief that people are to be treated with dignity and respect regardless of their present situation or past experiences. We have 50 locations throughout the borough providing a variety of programs that offer assistance in the areas of family, children and youth support, educational services, elder care, homelessness, mental health and workforce development. We are an employer of choice for anyone interested in a meaningful career in the social services field.
BronxWorks is hiring one (1) Payroll Analyst for our Finance Program.
Solid 3- 5 years’ experience processing payroll through ADP WFN and timecard management through E-time, Time and Attendance. Familiarity with allocation setup and maintenance within ADP and the impact on the general ledger. Experience processing employee expense reimbursements through payroll.
- Process payroll and expense reimbursements for employees in the organization
- Maintain personnel database regarding salaries
- Work with the Payroll Manager to address and resolve employee complaints relating to the payroll system
- Work with company database programs to process payroll
- Ensure compliance with Prevailing Wage and calculation of Supplemental Benefit rate for Security Staff
- Organize, audit and transmit bi-weekly payroll
- Ensure payroll laws, compliance and confidentiality are adhered to
- Maintain an accurate and timely schedule for reporting and processing of payroll data
- Support and interact with Operations and HR and the affiliates
- Generate reports through ADP reporting as needed/ requested
- Assist the fiscal staff in providing payroll-related information to funders and auditors
- Other special projects as assigned
- Associate’s or bachelor’s degree in business or accounting preferred
- Proven experience in a payroll position in a fast-paced environment required
- Strong knowledge of tax and wage laws
- Good understanding of the common fiscal procedures
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong computer literacy including Microsoft Office applications
- Exceptional multitasking and organizational skills
- Able to work effectively with minimal supervision
- Ability to use a computer for prolonged periods
- Ability to occasionally lift and/move up to 10 pounds
- Ability to stand, walk, or sit for long periods of time
- Ability to bend and retrieve objects and/or documents
MUST BE FULLY VACCINATED AGAINST COVID-19*
BronxWorks seeks to build an inclusive organization grounded in respect for differences. We support all aspects of diversity, and in accordance with federal, state and local laws, does not discriminate unlawfully against employees and applicants for employment on the basis of age, color, creed, disability, marital status, military status, national origin (including ancestry), predisposing genetic characteristic, race, sex, gender, actual or perceived sexual orientation (including actual or perceived heterosexuality, homosexuality, bisexuality and asexuality), status as a victim of domestic violence, or any other characteristic protected by law. This commitment applies to all terms, conditions, and privileges of employment, including but not limited to recruitment, hiring, compensation, training and employee development, placement, promotion, demotion, upgrading, downgrading, transfer, layoff and termination.