Office Supply Delivery Driver
Excellent Monday-Friday driving position with great benefits and no nights/weekends! The Office Supply Delivery Driver, makes deliveries to W.B. Mason customers with a focus on timeliness and customer service.
For candidates based in New York State, this position typically pays between $17.50 – 21.00/hr.
Exciting Benefits of a W.B. Mason Driving Career:
- Guaranteed 8 hours pay per day
- Monday through Friday; No weekends or evenings
- Year-Round, daily overtime with consistent weekly pay
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Health Plans with $0 deductible (in-network) for all plans, with various plan designs to meet you and your family’s needs
- Company-paid Cell Phone Plan with unlimited text, talk and data; add a family member for only $55/month per line!
- Superior Dental / Vision coverage, FSAs, free EAP, Company-paid life insurance, 401(k) and more!
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Makes timely deliveries to customers – placing items to customer specification
- Ensures correct items are off-loaded at each stop
- Develops and maintains outstanding working relationships with customers
- Plans and carries out daily route to ensure that all deliveries are made
- Communicates issues to supervisor in a timely manner
- Drives safely and maintains valid driver’s license
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Exceptional customer service skills with an ability to converse, read, and write in English
- Outstanding communication skills
- Clean driving record
- Valid driver’s license
- Ability to obtain a DOT medical card
Education and/or Experience
- Must be at least 21 years of age
Minimum QualificationsTo perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed above are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
Physical DemandsThe physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand, walk, speak, and hear. The employee is frequently required to sit. The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 75 pounds.
Equal Opportunity EmployerW.B. Mason Company, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.