At Manhattan Beer Distributors, our vision is to be the leading beer distributor in the market.
Imagine building a business from the ground up, with nothing more than 1 truck, 4000 feet of warehouse space, 2 Beer Brands and a lot of determination! Simon Bergson, founder and owner of Manhattan Beer Distributors, has done exactly this, growing our business over the last 40 years to exponential heights. Manhattan Beer Distributors now has 1.5 million feet of warehouse space, the distribution rights to 300 brands, 400 trucks and services 15 counties. Our aim is to provide great service to all of our customers from the convenience store owner to our big chain operators, restaurants, bars and hotels.
Hard work, grit and a “can do” spirit are our hallmarks.
Come Join Our Family…..
We couldn’t do what we do without our team. Not only do we want to develop our brands and our business, we want to develop our people, making Manhattan Beer Distributors a great place to work. It doesn’t matter how large we get, we’ll always be family. For this reason, we are committed to your success, coaching and development.
Our business is growing and we need smart and talented people like you to help us get where we want to be!
This position works with the Helpdesk Supervisor and other technicians, ensuring that any issues are dealt with in a timely manner. Eventually, you will be troubleshooting any software and hardware issues in-person and remotely. This role also deals with repairs and installation of PCs, laptops and printers.
- Tracking and managing of consumable tech products needed throughout all departments in all facilities.
- Utilizing ticketing system and assets tracking to provide full support of users in all locations.
- Support applications and hardware management for all locations.
- Diagnose and resolve technical hardware and software issues
- Research helpdesk inquiries and advise user on appropriate action, following standard helpdesk procedures.
- Log all help desk interactions, administer helpdesk software and follow up to ensure completion of requests. Document resolutions.
- Redirect problems to correct resource and escalate situations as needed.
- Prepare activity reports.
- Stay current with system information, changes and update. Update training resources as needed and train users.
- Tracking hardware inventory and order submission.
- Provide technical assistance and support for incoming queries and issues related to computer systems, software, and hardware.
- Install, modify, and repair computer hardware and software.
- Run diagnostic programs to resolve problems.
- Install computer peripherals for users.
What Technologies Do I Need To Know?
- Microsoft Windows 2012 -2016
- Microsoft Office – Office 365
- Active Directory policies
- Quest Kace
- Email support 2016/365
- Remote Desktop Applications
- Mac IOS and Android
- Knowledge of Active Directory
- Good experience in hardware and application troubleshooting
- Minimum of 2 years of IT helpdesk experience.
- Ability to travel to our five facilities.
- Excellent trouble shooting skills.
- Ability to listen and take follow-up actions towards solving IT problems for end users.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.