• Monitoring the entry and egress of building residents and guests.
• Responsible for the distribution of residents’ mail.
• Responsible for taking telephone messages for the residents and staff of the building.
• Assists with client cooperative meal plan.
• Is the first line of defense in case of emergencies; (i.e. calling management, the fire department in case
of a fire, etc.)
• Monitors and documents client medication adherence.
• Duties as assigned by supervisor.
High school diploma. Good written and verbal communication skills in English. Basic computer and data entry
skills. Good interpersonal skills.
Salary: $ 35,589 plus generous benefits
Email a resume, cover letter and contact information for 3 professional references to:
Program Director, Ryer Avenue
ACMH is committed to the mental and physical wellbeing of vulnerable New Yorkers and is a leader in the provision
of outreach and engagement, care management, rehabilitation, crisis support, and supportive housing. ACMH seeks
to promote actionable change to create an intentional culture of equity at individual, interpersonal and institutional
For more information, visit our website: www.acmhnyc.org