As the leading provider in non-Emergency medical transportation in the tri-state area, Elegante Car Service would like to thank you for choosing us as your transportation provider. We at Elegante are driven by our passion to provide our members with exceptional care and service. Whether in need of a ride to your doctor’s appointment or to your next dialysis, we at Elegante are happy to serve you. Elegante Services is an Equal Oppurtunity Employer.
- Performance based bonuses
- Initial certification, training, and expenses will be paid.
- Paid time off, sick days,
- Vacation Days
- Full Time Shifts avalable 40 hours per week
- Part Time Shifts available as well
- Weekend Shifts Available
- Transport disabled members to and from medical appointments
- Treat our members with respect and kindness while they are in your care
- Operate vehicles in a safe, courteous, and reliable manner
- Performs pre/post trip vehicle inspections
- Assist our members boarding the vehicle using wheelchairs or other mobility equipment
- Assist our members walking to the vehicle and making sure they arrive safely to their destination
- Assist our members who cannot walk by safely taking them down and upstairs using special equipment
- Highschool Diploma or equivalent
- Attendance and professionalism are paramount, we need drivers who are reliable and courteous.
- Any Class CDL License with Passenger Endorsement.
- Applicant must have held a driver’s license for 3 years or more.
- Valid New York State Driver’s license
- Experience with operating ambulettes is a plus but not necessary.
- Knowledge of smartphones and the ability to use a phone application.
- The ability to safely bring members downstairs in their wheelchairs.
- Paratransit License not required but is a plus