This Group was created by WHEDco as a communication channel for South Bronx business owners to learn about and in business support and counseling services, trainings, and other relevant opportunities, news and information to help support and grow their businesses. This WhatsApp Group is co-managed by WHEDco and its business support partners, including the South Bronx Overall Economic Development Corporation (SoBRO), the Bronx Overall Economic Development Corporation (BOEDC) and other members of the Jerome Avenue Revitalization Collaborative (JARC).
By joining this Group, you agree to participate at your own risk and agree to all existing WhatsApp Terms and Conditions, as can be found on this page: https://www.whatsapp.com/legal/updates/terms-of-service/?lang=en.
This is a public group; other users may see your name and phone number unless you adjust your privacy settings. We strongly encourage you to review WhatsApp’s privacy setting options to better protect your personal information: https://faq.whatsapp.com/general/security-and-privacy/how-to-change-your-privacy-settings/?lang=en
By joining this group, you acknowledge that you are welcome to share information, questions and resources related to the following:
- Services and resources to support small businesses in the South Bronx
- Trainings and opportunities to support small businesses in the South Bronx
- Other news and information to support small businesses in the South Bronx
Additionally, you acknowledge that violating the terms of this Group may result in your removal from the Group. Grounds for removal may include but are not limited to:
- Sending Spam, advertising/marketing, or offering items or services for rent, sale, barter, or trade.
- Promoting illegal activities
- Using the group as a platform for promoting any personal or business agenda that does not meet the mission as stated above.
- Joining any group with a fraudulent account(s) or with the purpose to defraud others
- Hate speech, cruelty, or threats towards or between Group members
- Dishonesty or obtaining items under false pretenses in order to sell said items without disclosing that intention
- Repeated instances of disregard for the rules or principles of the Group.
- Blocking or refusing to communicate with a Group leader
- Repeated complaints about the Group or rules
- Statements that make it clear to the Group and its leaders that you do not intend to build trust or participate I in accordance with the mission and rules.
Kindly contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 347-973-0945 if you need any additional information. Thank you.