Come Join Our Family…..
We couldn’t do what we do without our team. Not only do we want to develop our brands and our business, we want to develop our people, making Manhattan Beer Distributors a great place to work. It doesn’t matter how large we get, we’ll always be family. For this reason, we are committed to your success, coaching and development.
Our business is growing and we need smart and talented people like you to help us get where we want to be!
We are looking for a detail-oriented Route Settlement Clerk (Floater) who can perform duties in the area of the Settlement Department, Cash Application, and the reconciliation of accounts receivable as well as other administrative functions involved in the day-to-day operation. The ideal candidate is someone who has excellent interpersonal and communication skills. They must possess strong computer skills with a working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications. They should be comfortable interfacing with the Sales, Operations, and Finance departments to resolve issues and assure that customer transaction are accurately completed.
How Will You Contribute?
Your main focus will be assisting our Drivers with the following:
- Accurately reconcile routes.
- Assess discrepancies from route and cash collections.
- Create physical and electronic bank deposits.
- Identify checks received and determine application to account.
- Input of all daily cash receipts.
- Reconciliation of accounts and prepare adjustments to open items.
- Prepare various spreadsheets.
- Ability to travel to our Brooklyn, Queens, Long Island, and Suffern Facilities to provide coverage 5-10x a month.
- Ability to work Tuesday-Saturday
- Customer Service experience
- Flexibility to work 8-hour alternating shifts (10:00 am/1:00 pm start times)
- Minimum HS Diploma, GED, College experience a plus.
- A minimum of 1-year relevant experience.
- Valid Driver’s License Required
- Being bilingual is a plus.
- Credit/Settlement Experience a plus.
- Determination/commitment to completing tasks thoroughly.