Part Time Custodian
Position Summary: This person will be responsible for cleaning and making simple repairs. Ensuring that it is a safe, healthy and sanitary environment for children, staff and visitors.
- Sweep, Mop and dispose of garbage daily
- Clean vents, windows, surfaces and ledges weekly
- Monitor the facility for safety issues
- Report plumbing issues, leaks, etc. to the program supervisor immediately
- Place custodial supply orders
- Attend all relevant staff meetings and training activities
- Communicate with all staff, parents, children and members of community in a polite and respectful manner so as to represent the program in a professional way
- Perform other duties as assigned by the supervisor
- The candidate must have experience with cleaning facilities and general repairs
- A High School Diploma or GED is preferred.