Position Summary: You will be responsible for repairs and maintenance of all Recycling equipment and commercial vehicles. You will perform PM service, diagnostics and repair on heavy duty trucks and industrial equipment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent organizational / time management skills.
- Proven analytics, decision making and problem solving skills.
- Computer literate (Microsoft programs and trucks diagnostic program).
- Minimum of 2-3 years of trucks repair experience.
- Valid Driver License
Salary: $21.00-28.00 per hour