As a member of our MIS/IT division, the Help Desk Associate I is responsible for handling inquiries and troubleshooting hardware, software, and network issues. We are seeking a dynamic individual to join the department who has a commitment to customer services for our users. This position is stationed onsite in the Bronx, NY.
- High School Diploma or GED is required
- 1-2 years of experience working in an IT/Help Desk Environment in Microsoft OS environment.
- Bilingual Spanish/English, a plus
- Proven track record of success in providing an excellent customer service experience. Excellent interpersonal skills, a must.
- Preferred Knowledge: Mitel, ECW, Sophos
- Preferred Certifications: A+, Net+, Sec+
- Handles phone and email inquires, troubleshooting and managing hardware, software and new requests
- Follows up on outstanding request and ensures timely resolution
- Assist users in password changes
- Documents and updates all request in the ticketing system.
- Removes, replaces and installs hardware equipment.
About Urban Health Plan:
At Urban Health Plan (UHP) our mission is to continuously improve the health of communities and the quality of life of the people we serve by providing affordable, comprehensive, quality, primary and specialty health care and by assuring the performance and advancement of innovative best practices. At UHP, our commitment to provide patient-centered, holistic, quality health care, is part of a tradition started by our founder, Dr. Richard Izquierdo, more than 40 years ago. That tradition continues today by promoting excellence in everything that we do.
- Fully funded Health Insurance for yourself
- 73.5% funded Health Insurance for your family
- Dental Insurance
- $50,000 term life Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Savings (including annual UHP Contribution)
- Competitive salary
- Comprehensive time off including paid vacation, personal time, sick time, and paid holidays (including your birthday!).
UHP is an equal opportunity employer. M/F/D/V. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin/ancestry, citizenship status, disability, age, marital or family status, and military or veteran status.