Since 1912, Citarella has been a part of New York. Our name is synonymous with freshness, quality, and value. In a city that offers overwhelming variety, we proudly offer the largest selection of fresh seafood & aged prime meats along with prepared foods and gourmet groceries. While growing, we have maintained our commitment to providing the best quality, value, and service.
We are seeking Cut Produce Associate to join our talented team in our production facility located in Hunts Point, BX.
- Production of all cut produce and processing product , cutting various fruits, vegetables, and preparing salads.
- Inspect and assure quality of product before shipment
- Ensures fulfilling any short salad/produce items to be delivered to stores
- Assembles and labels products
- Maintains cleanliness in section
- Report to work at the scheduled time, neatly groomed and in the correct uniform.
- In addition, other duties may be required as directed by your manager.
- Ability to work in a cold refrigerated environment for the entire shift
- Ability to perform physical requirements of position including standing for extended periods of time in refrigerated work areas
- Lifting loads of up to 50 lbs
- Ability to work a flexible schedule including nights, weekends and holidays
- Ability to read, write and communicate using English language sufficient to perform job functions, conduct business related mathematics and analyze data as required.
- Competitive Salary
- Health Benefits
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Bilingual a plus
- Employee Discount and 401K Retirement Savings with Company Match!
- Free Employee parking at the Warehouse
Citarella is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE)