**$2000 Hiring Bonus**
– 30 Days = $500
– 90 Days = $500
– 6 months = $500
– 1 year = $500
Since 1912, Citarella has been a part of New York. Our name is synonymous with freshness, quality and value. In a city that offers overwhelming variety, we proudly offer the largest selection of fresh seafood & aged prime meats along with prepared foods and gourmet groceries. While growing, we have maintained our commitment to providing the best quality, value and service.
Citarella, The Ultimate Gourmet Market, is seeking Full-Time or Part-Time CDL DRIVERS (Class A or B) to join our growing family! We are seeking individuals whose interest and passion for driving and food are as unparalleled as our commitment to superb customer service and quality food.
MUST HAVE OPEN AVAILABILITY. Schedule is varied.
- Fully understand how to operate and safely drive your assigned vehicle.
- Wrap pallets and pack them into your truck for delivery to assigned location.
- Confirm that contents of each shipment load match the manifest document.
- Ensure contents are properly secured in a truck, flatbed to prevent damage/injuries.
- Ensure refrigeration and proper temperatures are maintained in the trucks.
- Ensure to secure truck using the truck seal and log accordingly.
- Perform inspections of your vehicle prior to and following each trip.
- Notify management of any major maintenance or delivery issues encountered.
- Maintain detailed driving and delivery logs.
- Obey all applicable traffic laws and drive in according to weather/road conditions.
- Comply with all DOT regulations and keep license up to date.
- Always follow all safety guidelines/requirements including maintaining truck clean.
- Report to work at the scheduled time, neatly groomed and following dress code standards.
- In addition, other duties/projects/assignments as directed by management.
- CDL Class A or B (Preferred)
- Minimum 1-2 years’ experience driving straight trucks.
- Clean driving record with no points on license.
- Effective interpersonal & communication skills, and able to work in a team environment.
- Follow sanitary and safety guidelines.
- Ability to physically perform requirements of position such as: standing, sitting, reaching, lifting, bending, kneeling, stooping, climbing, pushing, and pulling items weighing 20-75 pounds for extended periods of time.
- Ability to work scheduled shifts for department.
- Ability to read, write and communicate using English language enough to perform job functions, conduct business related mathematics and analyze data as required.
IN RETURN, WE OFFER!
Competitive Wages, Medical/Dental/Vision /Company sponsored life insurance benefits, Flexible Spending Accounts, Employee Discounts, Paid Time Off, 401k Retirement Savings Plan with Company Match!
Citarella is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE)