Details:Under supervision of the Program Director, the Administrative Assistant is responsible for the organization and coordinating of the office operations and procedures in order to ensure organization effectiveness and efficiency. The Administrative Assistant reports to the Program Director of the program ensuring the efficiency of all office and staff services are delivered to the expectation of the Acacia Network mission and values set forth by the organization. The salary is $35,000-40,000/year.
- Ensures the office runs smoothly, working collaboratively and maintaining a positive environment. Providing a wide range of administrative duties to the Director.
- Ensure all check requests, petty cash and billing is completed accurately, tracked and submitted.
- Maintain notes and minutes on all departmental meetings and needs.
- Ensure inventory and supply orders are submitted as per policy, approved, and tracked.
- Maintains all charts, files and administrative records.
- Ensure departmental payroll is accurate and complete, coordinate discrepancies with payroll and support Administrators.
- Provides necessary reports, records, and statistics as by the program.
- Orders and maintains all office supplies, forms and equipment.
- Maintains the mail delivery system.
- Performs other related duties as required
- High School Diploma or GED required. Associates or Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- 1 – 2 years of experience working with individuals with a substance use disorder and/or mental health issues.
- Excellent interpersonal skills; computer proficiency; excellent writing and verbal skills
- Demonstrated ability to interact with client/tenants of different races, ethnicities, ages, and sexual orientations in a multicultural environment, as well as ability to multi-task and work under pressure.
- Bilingual – (Spanish/English), preferred